• Dense: 10mm pile
• Style: Bohemian
• Weave: Power Loomed
• Material: Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Turkey
Tigris is a classic bohemian rug range featuring beautiful colours and designs, to be a stunning addition to your home. Consisting of a polypropylene pile, the Tigris Collection, power loomed in Turkey, offers ornate geometric and floral motifs bringing life and character to each rug and the ideal accompaniment for Bohemian and eclectic rooms.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Intricate colour detail & high durability.
• Easy to Clean (Non-Shedding
• Great for High Traffic Areas
• Exceptional Soft Feel
• Exceptional Stain Resistance
• Exceptional Fade Resistance
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return, please refer to our returns page. Please allow for colour to vary slightly, as every screen monitor is different & every room/space a rug is intended for can bring out different tones & hues in a rug.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.