This rug has a transitional & abrash design that is not symmetrical in colour & pattern.
The abrash* inspired design of this rug includes darker to lighter colour transitions, colour fading, colour striations & a colour distressing effect. Returns due to the transitional & abrash design are classified as a change of mind return.
• CLEARANCE ITEM
• Pile Height: 12mm pile
• Style: Modern
• Weave: Power-Loomed
• Material: Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Turkey
Our Diamond Collection is discontinued. Sold out sizes are not coming back into stock.
Diamond is a unique collection featuring a medium-hile pile with stunning colourways. Achieve a modern look to elevate & create a stunning impact in a contemporary space. Each design is remarkably different from the last, yet each containing a unique 'feel' that is not found elsewhere.
Our Diamond Collection can create harmony by becoming the piece that will tie your room together. Power loomed to precision with the latest in rug manufacturing technology and available in a large range of rectangular sizing. Made in Turkey of 100% polypropylene, Diamond feels luxurious underfoot and has the benefit of long-lasting durability and stain-resistance.
Lively colours and transitional designs make up this stunning collection. Featuring a robust, non-shed pile - this collection is suitable for any space and maintenance is a breeze!
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Easy to Vacuum Pile
• Non-Shedding Pile
• Durable Dense Pile
• Intricate Colour Detail
• Stain Resistant
As with any colour palette, whites range from vivid whites to off whites. Off Whites can contain a grey & or cream tinge.
Please choose carefully as it is difficult to match navy & dark blue rugs to existing navy & dark blue furniture & accessories. Some customers prefer a secondary colour or lighter colour rug to match existing furniture or accessories.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return. As all light has colour, a rug's colour will appear different under varying lighting sources such as; natural daylight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, artificial lighting, lamps etc. Refer to our returns page for more detail.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
*We cannot accept change of mind returns for clearance items.*
The photographed rug is the smallest size rug. The design is mapped to size in the larger sizes. This can provide the appearance that the transitional design is accentuated in larger sizes.
*Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations that can occur naturally over time in a rug that has been woven from different lots of small dye batches.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.