• Style: Bohemian
• Weave: Machine Woven
• Material: Cotton + Wool + Viscose
• Easy to clean
• Made in Egypt
Do you want an instant update for any room in your home??? Then our Tuscany range might just be for you!!! A stand out feature for any high traffic area, these rugs feature traditional designs, tones & patterns. The dramatic effect/appearance of this rug is achieved using a mixture of strong, dark, earthy tones and eye-catching motifs. The choice of this rug will add to the style and mood of the selected area, whether it is in a living area or bedroom. This character of rug is known to hide a multitude of sins as the colours and patterns camouflage the little spills and mishaps that come with life at home (especially great for use under a dining table).
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.