This rug has a transitional & abrash design that is not symmetrical in colour & pattern.
The abrash* inspired design of this rug includes darker to lighter colour transitions, colour fading, colour striations & a colour distressing effect. Returns due to the transitional & abrash design are classified as a change of mind return.
Available in rectangular, runner & round.
• Durable Dense Pile
• Power-Loomed Weave
• Made in Turkey
• Non-Shedding Polypropylene
• Easy to Vacuum 10mm Pile
• Stain Resistant
• Intricate Colour Detail
Size Tip: Measure the space with a tape measure and place some sheets of paper or masking tape to offer potential perspective on size suitability.
The professional photography provided accurately depicts this rug within technology limitations. Seeing a rug in real life will vary from viewing a rug online. Returns due to this variance are classified as a change of mind return & terms & fees apply.
The photographed rug is the smallest size rug. The design is mapped to size in larger sizes. The transitional & abrash design is accentuated in different sizes.
Restocking & shipping fees apply to return an item.
*Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations that can occur naturally over time in a rug that has been woven from different lots of small dye batches.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.