Tibur Grey Dining Table 180cm
• Product Height (Top to Bottom): 76cm
• Product Width (Side to Side): 180cm
• Product Depth (Front to Back): 100cm
• Top: Laminated MDF with timber effect
• Frame: Powder-coated metal legs
• Product Weight: 41.1kg
Modern dining table with a grey wooden grain appearance on a powder coated black metal spider design base.
1 x dining table in 2 boxes.
The professional photography provided accurately depicts this product within technology limitations. Seeing a product in real life will vary from viewing a product online.
Made in China.
Care instruction: Wipe with a dry clean cloth. Do not use harsh abrasive material to eliminate scratching.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.