• CLEARANCE ITEM
• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Transitional
• Weave: Power-Loomed
• Material: Polyester + Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Egypt
Sacred is an imaginative collection with intricate details hidden in each design. Fluid in design and awash with colour, the Sacred Collection has an unrivalled sense of movement in each piece.
Power loomed in Egypt, heat-set polypropylene and polyester to bring a robust and hard wearing construction and a silky sheen look under warm light; all with a luxuriously soft finish.
BENEFITS OF POLYESTER AND POLYPROPYLENE
• Exceptional Stain Resistance
• Exceptional Fade Resistance
• Exceptional Soft feel
• Great long-term wear
• High strength
A transitional rug is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
*We cannot accept change of mind returns for clearance items.*
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- See here for more information on our return polices including our: Colour, Handmade, Pattern, Shedding & Abrash Policies
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Return shipping fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- An exact colour match of our product images is limited by technology, including digital photography, camera angels & lighting, screen & monitor settings, pixel definitions, operating systems & web browsers. Therefore, expect likely variations in a rug’s colour compared to the images provided on our website. Lost Design Society cannot guarantee that the colour displayed on a customer’s particular monitor is the exact colour of the actual product.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return after purchase is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment (terms & conditions apply).
- As all light has colour, a rug's colour will appear different under varying lighting sources such as: natural daylight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, artificial lighting, lamps etc.
- Different yarns & materials absorb & reflect light differently. Light will also reflect differently when it is reflected off different sides of the yarn. Therefore, a rug will appear different in colour from different angles.
Store Credit or Refund:
We offer the choice of store credit or refund.
- For a change of mind return, we offer the choice of store credit or refund (terms & conditions apply).
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Generally photography is provided of the small area size (eg 230x160cm) rug/runner (e.g 80x300cm). Please keep this in mind as purchasing a larger size rug, may accentuate a rug’s pattern. For example, four rows of patterns instead of two or three. Returning a rug due to an accentuated pattern is classified as change of mind return.