Please choose carefully as it is difficult to match navy & dark blue rugs to existing navy & dark blue furniture & accessories. Some customers prefer a secondary colour or lighter colour rug to match existing furniture or accessories.
• Pile Height: 12mm pile
• Style: Traditional
• Weave: Super-Dense Power Loomed
• Material: Heatset Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Belgium
• Luxurious Finish
• One Million Point Stitch
Love to emit an exotic vibe from your living room? These classic Traditional style rugs radiate a fresh, contemporary feel, while still exhibiting a sense of tradition. Originating from the heart of Iran, the Nain rug has a storied history and its features reflect its cultural origins. These rugs are known for their impeccable sense of craftsmanship, high knot density and intricate patterns. An easy to clean heatset rug, this ensures you both comfort and durability. One million points of yarn per square metre, allows for ultra fine detail & heaviness of a handmade rug.
With technology advancements, the modern power looming construction of Heat Set Polypropylene rugs are becoming a popular and valuable choice for rug crafting given their intricate detail, resistance to stains, easy cleaning maintenance, high durability, softness, non-shedding, mothproof and non-allergic. Overall, a fitting rug for your family room.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase email@example.com
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit is provided if return is approved
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.