• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Transitional
• Weave: Power-Loomed
• Material: Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Turkey
Paradise is an abstract collection containing complex geometric details within each piece. Fluid designs and available in vivid brights and soft neutral palettes, the Paradise Collection suits design themes in any home.Power-loomed in Turkey with durable polypropylene, these rugs are low maintenance, easy to clean and are available in all shapes and sizes.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Easy to Vacuum Pile
• Non-Shedding Pile
• Durable Dense Pile
• Great for High Traffic Areas
• Intricate Colour Detail
• Stain Resistant
• Fade Resistant
As with any colour palette, whites range from vivid whites to off whites. Off Whites can contain a grey & or cream tinge.
Please choose carefully as it is difficult to match navy & dark blue rugs to existing navy & dark blue furniture & accessories. Some customers prefer a secondary colour or lighter colour rug to match existing furniture or accessories.
A transitional rug is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return. As all light has colour, a rug's colour will appear different under varying lighting sources such as; natural daylight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, artificial lighting, lamps etc. Refer to our returns page for more detail.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- See here for more information on our return polices including our: Colour, Handmade, Pattern, Shedding & Abrash Policies
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Return shipping fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- An exact colour match of our product images is limited by technology, including digital photography, camera angels & lighting, screen & monitor settings, pixel definitions, operating systems & web browsers. Therefore, expect likely variations in a rug’s colour compared to the images provided on our website. Lost Design Society cannot guarantee that the colour displayed on a customer’s particular monitor is the exact colour of the actual product.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return after purchase is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment (terms & conditions apply).
- As all light has colour, a rug's colour will appear different under varying lighting sources such as: natural daylight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, artificial lighting, lamps etc.
- Different yarns & materials absorb & reflect light differently. Light will also reflect differently when it is reflected off different sides of the yarn. Therefore, a rug will appear different in colour from different angles.
- Images that are shared via our customers may include filters. Given this & the above factors, expect colour & product appearance to possibly vary from the images shared by our customers. Please refer to the professional product photography on our website.
Store Credit or Refund:
We offer the choice of store credit or refund.
- For a change of mind return, we offer the choice of store credit or refund (terms & conditions apply).
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Generally photography is provided of the small area size (eg 230x160cm) rug/runner (e.g 80x300cm). Please keep this in mind as purchasing a larger size rug, may accentuate a rug’s pattern. For example, four rows of patterns instead of two or three. Returning a rug due to an accentuated pattern is classified as change of mind return.