*Professional imagery captures the abrash effect as best as possible for this rug, E.g white one angle, cream another angle due to the abrash manufacturing effect.
Returns due to do Abrash effect are classified as a change of mind return.
Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations & deviations in colour.
Abrash rugs have an antique fade & overdyed finish to provide a vintage look.
This abrash effect gives the rug it’s intentional colour variations. The colours of an abrash rug will look different when viewing the rug from various angles & light, which is a unique feature of the abrash effect.
• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Modern
• Machine Made
• Material: Heat-Set Polypropylene
• Charming Whimsical Design
• Made in Egypt
A transitional rug in a strikingly beautiful blend of traditional and modern styles that creates a harmonised look in nearly all interiors. The Anastasia Collection includes an extensive collection of patterns, designs, sizes & offer a mixture of bold & faded hues. A transitional rug is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design.
An elegant portrayal of delicate patterns with a hint of classical charm. Our Anastasia designs showcase a soft silky smooth touch, on-trend colours & abrash effect.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Easy to Vacuum Pile
• Non-Shedding Pile
• Durable Dense Pile
• Great for High Traffic Areas
• Intricate Colour Detail
• Stain Resistant
• Fade Resistant
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return, please refer to our returns page. Please allow for colour to vary slightly, as every screen monitor is different & every room/space a rug is intended for can bring out different tones & hues in a rug.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Return shipping fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- See here for more information on returns
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Generally photography is provided of the small area size (eg 230x160cm) rug/runner (e.g 80x300cm). Please keep this in mind as purchasing a larger size rug, may accentuate a rug’s pattern. For example, four rows of patterns instead of two or three. Returning a rug due to an accentuated pattern is classified as change of mind return.