*Professional imagery captures the abrash effect as best as possible for this rug, E.g white one angle, cream another angle due to the abrash manufacturing effect.
Returns due to do Abrash effect are classified as a change of mind return.
Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations & deviations in colour.
Abrash rugs have an antique fade & overdyed finish to provide a vintage look.
This abrash effect gives the rug it’s intentional colour variations. The colours of an abrash rug will look different when viewing the rug from various angles & light, which is a unique feature of the abrash effect.
Our Drift Collection is discontinued. Sold out sizes are not coming back into stock.
• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Transitional
• Weave: Power Loomed
• Material: Polypropylene
• Easy to Vacuum
• Made in Turkey
This stunning collection of rugs explore stylish overdyed antique looks that make a striking fashion statement in any room. From season to season, the Drift Collection will complement any colour palette and scheme of its room with its versatile range of hues and combination of matt and metallic lustrous fibres. Featuring deliberate tonal fading and a distressed flair, this modern interpretation of a traditional Oriental design is sure to be a conversation piece for years to come.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Easy to Vacuum Pile
• Non-Shedding Pile
• Durable Dense Pile
• Great for High Traffic Areas
• Intricate Colour Detail
• Stain Resistant
• Fade Resistant
As with any colour palette, whites range from vivid whites to off whites. Off Whites can contain a grey & or cream tinge.
Please choose carefully as it is difficult to match navy & dark blue rugs to existing navy & dark blue furniture & accessories. Some customers prefer a secondary colour or lighter colour rug to match existing furniture or accessories.
This is a transitional rug with a faded & distressing look applied that is not symmetrical in colour & pattern. This is accentuated in larger sizes. The photographed rug is the smallest size rug.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.