• Material: 100% Wool
• Easy to clean
• Weave: Hand Woven
• Double Sided
• CLEARANCE ITEM
• Pile Height: Flat Woven Thick Pile
• Style: Scandinavian
• Made in India
This designer rug creates a first impression of lasting beauty inspired by the latest trends of Scandinavian design. They feature a thick pile, handwoven in India, and the most premium construction from start to finish. Consisting of 100% wool, Skandi rugs offer a soft, muted colour palette and simplicity of design, making them the perfect accompaniment to any Scandinavian decorating theme. Breathe new life into any space with these works of art!
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Resilient texture that recovers from indents & crushing of footsteps
• Long lasting endurance with minimal fading
• Wool rugs are excellent at filtering air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
• High stain & flame resistance
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address. Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.*We cannot accept change of mind returns for clearance items.*
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit is provided if return is approved
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.