All Wool Rugs Shed. Returns due to Shedding is Classified as a Change of Mind Return.
• Pile Height: 25mm pile
• Style: Modern
• Weave: Handmade
• Material: 100% Felted Wool
• Unique Textured Ball Design
• Made in India
The Gumball range gets its name from an enchantingly unique textured ball design, with each individual ball being felted by hand and expertly stitched together. Consisting of a myriad of exciting colours - this rug is playful, fun, and the perfect answer to a space looking for both texture and colour.
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Long-lasting endurance
• Filters air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad such as Supa Rug Grip is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
This is a handmade product that may have slight variations in the weave & appearance. These possible variations add to the unique and individual character of a handmade product. Returns due to handmade inconsistencies & variances will be classified as a change of mind return and terms & conditions will apply.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.