- 50% Polypropylene, 50% Cotton
- Made in Turkey
- 6mm Pile Height
- Gorgeous Designs
- Easy to vacuum
Powerloomed for precision and durability, this rug is also tip sheared by hand to give a distressed finish that recreates the look of an authentic, vintage Persian rug that has been stonewashed and overdyed for a modern look - at a fraction of the cost! The distressed cotton fibre gives a light feel underfoot and is a natural addition. A low 6MM pile fits easily under doors and reduces any trip hazard - use a rug pad underneath for extra comfort and safety. This rug is also durable and easy care - a perfect choice for easy style in busy homes.
Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.