• Weave: Power-Loomed
• High Quality Engineered Rug
• Material: Heatset Polypropylene
• Easy to Clean
• Made in Belgium
• One Million Point Drop Stitch Something contemporary to stylise your modern home. Something tribal to invoke a lost sense of spirituality. Or something abstract to set your mind free? Available in a range of styles, designs, colours and sizes. Made in Belgium, the Eclipse Collection is expertly crafted using modern techniques, these rugs have a high knot density and exhibit exquisite patterns due to a one million point drop stitch which gives the rug a 3D quality and added depth. An easy to clean heatset rug, eclipse offers comfort and durability from engineered excellence. With technology advancements, the modern power looming construction of Heat Set Polypropylene rugs are becoming a popular and valuable choice for rug crafting given their intricate detail, resistance to stains, easy cleaning maintenance, high durability, softness, non-shedding, mothproof and non allergic. Overall, a fitting rug for your family room.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Return shipping fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- See here for more information on returns
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.