• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Modern
• Machine Made
• Material: Heat-Set Polypropylene
• Charming Whimsical Design
• Made in Egypt
A transitional rug in a strikingly beautiful blend of traditional and modern styles that creates a harmonised look in nearly all interiors. The Anastasia Collection includes an extensive collection of patterns, designs, sizes & offer a mixture of bold & faded hues. A transitional rug is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design.
An elegant portrayal of delicate patterns with a hint of classical charm. Our Anastasia designs showcase a soft silky smooth touch, on-trend colours & abrash effect.
Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations & deviations in colour. These rugs have an antique fade & overdyed finish to provide a vintage look. The colours & pattern are not symmetrical as this enhances the uniqueness of this rug. Returns due to do Abrash affect are classified as a change of mind return.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Intricate colour detail, resistance to stains, high durability, non-shedding, mothproof, non-allergic & overall value!
• Frisee is a soft, high twist, dense fibre that provides extra warmth & comfort underfoot
Please Note: This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit is provided if return is approved
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.