*RETURNS DUE TO DISTRESSED LOOK ARE AT COST OF CUSTOMER* EXPECT SIGNIFICANT COLOUR VARIATIONS DUE TO DISTRESSED & VINTAGE LOOK* Please choose carefully.
• Style: Traditional
• Material: 85% Viscose + 15% Polyester
• Easy to clean
• Made in Belgium
These Persian style floor rugs display beautiful jewel tones and all the colors are vibrant and rich. It will add color and style to your flooring be it used in the hallway or living areas. Patterns tend to be small medallions or geometric figures scattered across the rugs. Oriental silky finished rugs with a viscose pile and a non-slip backing from Belgium
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.