• Style: Kilim
• Weave: Flat Weave
• Material: Wool
• Easy to clean / stain resistant
• Made in India
Hand-knotted in India, choose this exotic rug designed for a Wanderer's lifestyle.
These flatweave Kilims are thoughtfully designed to ensure they stay looking beautiful after finding a home within your personal space & will develop in character over time with you. Wool rugs are designed to shed lightly over the first few months, with low shed after this time. Shedding will renew your wool rug and keep it looking fresh.
Made in India of 100% wool, Wanderer feels luxuriously soft underfoot and has the benefit of long-lasting durability.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that our Rug Grip is used underneath your rug to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on & to enhance the lifespan of your rug.*We cannot accept change of mind returns for clearance items.*
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.