• Weave: Hand Loomed
• Easy to clean
• Dense: Flat Weave
• Style: Kilim
• Material: Cotton
• Made in India
Comprised of 100% Printed Cotton, the Bantu rug range contains tribal elements in beautifully printed designs and is a perfect easy styling solution for any room in your home. Hand-loomed in India, the Bantu Collection is conveniently light, yet durable and well-constructed and is easy to manage and manoeuvre throughout the home.
BENEFITS OF COTTON RUGS
• Soft, lustrous appeal
• Highly breathable
• Machine washable
• Great for country style decorating, especially in kitchens, porches & other spaces
• Great for farmhouse-chic or beach hut style for relaxed glamour looks
These products are handmade and hand dyed and slight variations may occur in the colour, pattern, or size. These variations add to the unique and individual character of this collection and any returns will be classified as a change of mind return.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.