• Weave: Hand Loomed
• Easy to clean
• Pile Height: Flat Weave
• Style: Kilim
• Material: Cotton
• Made in India
Comprised of 100% Printed Cotton, the Bantu rug range contains tribal elements in beautifully printed designs and is a perfect easy styling solution for any room in your home. Hand-loomed in India, the Bantu Collection is conveniently light, yet durable and well-constructed and is easy to manage and manoeuvre throughout the home.
BENEFITS OF COTTON RUGS
• Soft, lustrous appeal
• Highly breathable
• Machine washable
• Great for country style decorating, especially in kitchens, porches & other spaces
• Great for farmhouse-chic or beach hut style for relaxed glamour looks
These products are handmade and hand dyed and slight variations may occur in the colour, pattern, or size. These variations add to the unique and individual character of this collection and any returns will be classified as a change of mind return.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- Fee can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit is provided if return is approved
We accept exchanges.
- The same cost as returns mentioned above applies.
- A new shipping charge as per the shipping fee for your area will apply
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.