• Dense: Flat Weave
• Style: Scandinavian
• Weave: Handwoven
• Material: Wool
• Easy to clean
• Made in India
Comprised of 100% Wool, the Attic rug range is sophisticated and beautifully textured weave in 6 refreshing pastel colours. Perfect for styling in kids rooms or for adding colour to any room, the Attic Collection, handwoven in India, is versatile and offers refreshing colours to compliment your home.
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Resilient texture that recovers from indents & crushing of footsteps
• Long lasting endurance with minimal fading
• Wool rugs are excellent at filtering air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
• High stain & flame resistance
- $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST SHIPPING: Avg. dispatch for items to leave from warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.