This rug has a transitional & abrash design that is not symmetrical in colour & pattern.
The abrash* inspired design of this rug includes darker to lighter colour transitions, colour fading, colour striations & a colour distressing effect. Returns due to the transitional & abrash design are classified as a change of mind return.
• Pile Height: 10mm pile
• Style: Transitional
• Weave: Power-Loomed
• Material: Polypropylene
• Easy to clean
• Made in Turkey
The Mirage Collection, aptly named for its ability to draw out a range of emotion from the viewer with a blend of modern and traditional that also takes from the trending 'fade' style we have started to see as of late. An amazing piece of design that effectively captures the latest Australian transitional trends. Long-lasting, power loomed, made in Turkey and 10mm pile with an array of shapes and sizes - being available in rectangular, runner and even round ranges- this rug is timeless in more ways than one.
BENEFITS OF POLYPROPYLENE
• Easy to Vacuum Pile
• Non-Shedding Pile
• Durable Dense Pile
• Great for High Traffic Areas
• Intricate Colour Detail
• Stain Resistant
• Fade Resistant
As with any colour palette, whites range from vivid whites to off whites. Off Whites can contain a grey & or cream tinge.
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return. As all light has colour, a rug's colour will appear different under varying lighting sources such as; natural daylight, fluorescent light, incandescent light, artificial lighting, lamps etc. Refer to our returns page for more detail.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
The photographed rug is the smallest size rug. The design is mapped to size in the larger sizes. This can provide the appearance that the transitional design is accentuated in larger sizes.
*Abrash is a term used to describe colour variations that can occur naturally over time in a rug that has been woven from different lots of small dye batches.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.