All Wool Rugs Shed. Returns due to Shedding is Classified as a Change of Mind Return.
• Dense: 20mm pile
• Style: Modern
• Weave: Hand Loomed & Carved
• Material: 100% Wool
• Made in India
Almeria is a stylish modern rug range featuring simple modern yet classic designs, perfect for any room in your home. Consisting of a 100% wool, the Almeria Collection, hand-loomed and carved in India, offers a timeless look ideal for any living room, bedroom or family room.
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Resilient texture that recovers from indents & crushing of footsteps
• Long lasting endurance with minimal fading
• Wool rugs are excellent at filtering air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
• High stain & flame resistance
IMPORTANT TIP: We recommend that an anti-slip pad is used underneath rugs to prevent slippage between the rug and the surface it is placed on.
Please Note: Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return, please refer to our returns page. Please allow for colour to vary slightly, as every screen monitor is different & every room/space a rug is intended for can bring out different tones & hues in a rug.
This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box address.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.