• Dense: Flat Woven
• Style: Modern
• Weave: Hand Loomed
• Material: 100% Wool
• Easy to clean
• Made in India
Albany is a diverse rug range inspired by the effortless Scandi theme, North African tribal motifs and Bohemian Chic movement to fit seamlessly into any room. Consisting of materials featuring a mixture of wool, cotton, reclaimed fibres recycled yarns, the Albany Collection, hand-loomed in India, offers a masterfully crafted rug in stunning patterns, perfect for your living room, bedroom or family room.
One of the natural characteristics for a wool rug is to shed, which helps the rug to maintain a new look & helps with keeping the rug clean. As per the close-up images on our website, this rug being 100% wool will shed. Wool rugs are however an investment piece due to their long lasting nature. Please note, returning this wool rug due to shedding will be classified as change of mind return.
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Resilient texture that recovers from indents & crushing of footsteps
• Wool rugs are excellent at filtering air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
• High stain & flame resistance & helps with moisture reduction
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.