• Exclusive Hand Woven Designs
• Easy to clean
• Material: Wool + Viscose
• Dense: 10mm pile
• Style: Scandinavian
• Variable Textured Height
• Made in India
Comprised of a wool & viscose blend, our Studio range is luxurious and sophisticated in 6 aesthetic colours, with a soft pile and a stylish finish that will glow under lights. Perfect for styling in both modern and classic, the Dusk Collection, hand-loomed in India, is versatile and offers a subdued colour palette to complement any room in your home.
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Resilient texture that recovers from indents & crushing of footsteps
• Long lasting endurance with minimal fading
• Wool rugs are excellent at filtering air pollutants such as pollen, dust and fungal spores, aiding respiration
• High stain & flame resistance
Please note: Allow for a slight variation of colours depending on monitor settings. This item cannot be delivered to a PO Box, only to a street address.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.