Shedding does not decrease in time for this rug.
This rug is not recommended by Lost Design Society for young children or infants as shedding can be a potential choking hazard.
This rug is not recommended by Lost Design Society for high traffic areas, frequent vacuuming or for use by pets or under moving furniture anchor points, such as a set of dining table chairs.
• Material: 100% Felted Bikaner Wool
• Weave: Hand-Loomed
• Pile Height: Textured Flat Weave
• Style: Scandinavian
• Made in India
BENEFITS OF WOOL RUGS
• Natural heat retention
• Natural air humidifier as wool absorbs moisture
• Noise insulator
Return Information: Returns due to shedding are classified as a change of mind return & terms & conditions & fees apply. We recommend factoring this into the purchasing decision.
An item is required to not have been used & be returned in perfect saleable condition.
A 10% restocking fee applies per item for a change of mind return.
This is a hand-loomed product that will have variations in the weave & appearance & possibly in the size. These variations add to the unique & individual character of a hand-loomed product.
The professional photography provided accurately depicts this rug within technology limitations. Seeing a rug in real life can vary from viewing a rug online. Returns due to this variance are classified as change of mind return & terms & conditions & fees apply.
We recommend considering an anti-slip pad is used underneath a rug.
- COST: Shipping from $9.95 Metro Flat Rate*
DELIVERY DAY & TIME: A time or day slot is unfortunately currently not available for the first delivery.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, then one free redelivery will be available, to the original shipping address. A particular business day can be scheduled for a redelivery.
A timeslot (e.g Morning/Afternoon) is not currently available for the first delivery attempt or redelivery attempt.
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders average dispatch by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- For more shipping information, click here.
Change of Mind Returns:
- Accepted within 30 days if returned in new condition
- $30 minimum return shipping fee.
- You can contact us for a quote Pre-Purchase via our contact page
- 10% restocking fee per item
- Orginal Shipping Fee is not refunded
- Store Credit or Refund (customers choice) is provided (less fees outlined above) if return is approved.
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return.
- Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return.
- See our FAQ returns page for more information about our return policy, including: Colour, Shedding, Handmade, Abrash, Size & Pattern.
Regarding size, we recommend to measure your space with a tape measure and lay down some sheets/masking tape to try and gain some perspective on the most suitable size rug for your area.
Measurements may vary by 2-3%. Returning a rug due to such size variance is classified as a change of mind return and our terms & conditions apply. Returning a rug outside of our 30 day returns window due to incorrect size is not possible.
Photography is provided of the small area size rug (e.g. 230 x 160 cm) & runner (e.g. 80 x 300 cm). A larger size rug may accentuate a rug's pattern.
A transitional rug can have a faded & distressing look applied, which is often not symmetrical in pattern & colour, as this is part of their unique design. This can be accentuated in larger sizes.
Returns due to an accentuated pattern are classified as a change of mind return. A change of mind return is only valid within 30 days receipt of your shipment.