80x300cm due late March 2019
320x240cm due late March 2019
Popularised by the west, inspired by the east, these traditional rugs allow you to embrace your inner bohemian sense. Reinvigorated by mid-century modern designers such as Le Corbusier, these rugs pay homage to the design aesthetics and traditions of the Beni Ourain people.
A luscious, densely woven, long pile, tassel fringed rug.
11cm tassels on each end (this is in addition to rug size).
Construction: Power Loomed Heat Set Frisee: With technology advancements, the modern power looming construction of Heat Set Polypropylene rugs are becoming a popular choice for rug production given their intricate detail, resistance to stains, easy cleaning maintenance, high durability, softness, non-shedding, mothproof, non-allergic & overall value!
Frisee is a super soft, ultra luscious & high twist fibre that provides extra warmth & comfort underfoot. A light cream coloured rug with black traditional geometric patterns, this rug is truly a timeless style.
- Shipping from $9.99 Metro Flat Rate*
- FAST DISPATCH: Orders dispatched by warehouse 1 - 2 business days
- SHIPPING ESTIMATIONS:
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE, ADELAIDE metropolitan areas: 2 - 7 business days*
- SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, BRISBANE outer metropolitan/regional areas: 4 - 8 business days*
- QLD, NSW, VIC, SA & TAS regional areas: 6 - 12 business days
- WA & NT: 7 - 14 business days*
- *The above transit times apply as a general guide, refer to business days & do not include day of pick up.
- Accepted within 30 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item
- 10% restocking fee per item
We gladly accept exchanges & will send out at just $9.95 (our true cost is much higher!). The same cost as returns mentioned above also applies.
Please keep in mind, the most common mistake in choosing rugs is getting a size too small.
We would suggest measuring your space with a tape measure and laying down some sheets/masking to try and gain some perspective. We encourage at least the bottom of a couch and legs to be on the rug if going in a living room, to help make a room feel spacious, expansive and welcoming, as opposed to a floating/choppier look, a smaller rug can create.
Ideally, if budget permits, you may want to consider a rug big enough to fit all legs of the furniture to rest on it. There other factors to consider with sizing for other rooms & areas. Whilst we offer sizing tips, the final decision is with the customer & our returns policy applies.
Please contact us for free styling & size advice.