If out of stock, please sign up via email notifications to be first alerted when new stock arrives & check back regularly for the potential opening of pre-orders.
200x300cm: Due 28th Sept
240x320cm: Due 31st Oct
80x200cm: Due 31st Oct
Popularised by the west, inspired by the east, these traditional rugs allow you to embrace your inner bohemian sense. Reinvigorated by mid-century modern designers such as Le Corbusier, these rugs pay homage to the design aesthetics and traditions of the Beni Ourain people.
A luscious, densely woven, long pile, tassel fringed rug.
11cm tassels on each end (this is in addition to rug size).
Construction: Power Loomed Heat Set Frisee: With technology advancements, the modern power looming construction of Heat Set Polypropylene rugs are becoming a popular choice for rug production given their intricate detail, resistance to stains, easy cleaning maintenance, high durability, softness, non-shedding, mothproof, non-allergic & overall value!
Frisee is a super soft, ultra luscious & high twist fibre that provides extra warmth & comfort underfoot. A light cream coloured rug with black traditional geometric patterns, this rug is truly a timeless style.
- $9.95 Flat Rate*
- Rugs: Avg. dispatch 1 - 3 working days (some delays in peak periods are possible)
- Homewares: 2-3 days dispatch from warehouse
- Furntiure: 2-10 days dispatch from warehouse (will be quicker in the future)
- Accepted within 14 days
- $30 minimum return shipping fee* per item (rural/large rugs surcharge may apply)
- 10% restocking fee (covers insurance for return transit)
- Colour variances are classified as a change of mind return & above charges apply. Please allow for colour to vary slightly, as every screen monitor is different.
- We will send out at $9.95 + above returns policy applies
For more details: